PCB Leadership Forum
Event Starts : 2012/05/16
Event Ends : 2012/05/16
Invites you to a presentation on
Using the 360 Leadership Model to achieve Transformational Leadership
By: Leon Grove from Leverage and Growth
Leadership does not refer to title or position of a person; leadership exists on every level of the organisation.
When team members communicate ideas or influence decisions they assume a leadership role-leadership is shared
- One of the most useful ways of identifying where you are on your leadership journey is to participate in a 360-degree leadership assessment and coaching process.
- A 360-degree assessment gets those who actually experience your leadership behaviours first-hand (i.e. superiors, peers, followers, clients, suppliers..) to provide you with feedback in a structured and productive manner.
- Colleagues are often in a better position to provide guidance as to what is or is not working in the leader’s current context on how he /she may improve.
- In our experience balanced feedback ( positives and negatives) is most valuable when discussed as part of a coaching session.
- Why is it used?
- Usually used just for development purposes, but can also be part of a performance appraisal. If using for selection and performance it may be subject to usual laws and regulations regarding tests and other selection instruments.
DATE: 16 May 2012
TIME: 17:15 for 17:30
VENUE: Chamber House, Royal Showgrounds
COST: R35 per person
To book contact Thabisile, 033 345 2747, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.pcb.org.za